I am a software developer, creative problem solver, and lifelong learner.
I am fascinated with the power of computation to simulate natural systems and the emergent properties of the world, as well as it’s ability to extend the capabilities of the human mind across domains. My interests also include programming language design, music and audio programming, as well as symbolic logic and formal systems. Some of my work in these areas can be found on the projects page.
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Information Systems Fort Hays State University, Summa Cum Laude
- Backend Web Development
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Software Development
- Database Design and Programming
- Interactive Systems Design
- Linux in Networking
- Operating Systems
- Programming Languages
Web Developer, RivalMind
Oct 2018 - Present
- Full stack website development on the LAMP stack
- Developing fully custom and mobile responsive WordPress themes
- Developing WordPress plugins with advanced functionality
- Compiling frontend assets using modern build tools such as: Sass (SCSS), Webpack, and Gulp.
- Linux server administration for LAMP stack servers
- Version control with Git
Web Developer, TRC Solutions
Oct 2017 - Oct 2018
- Developing modern, responsive web applications on the LAMP stack
- Landing page development
- Developing server-side programs in Python and C# to automate data entry tasks in the office